1. I already receive Tasman specials emails, do I still need to sign up?
Yes, the Tasman Dollar Rewards is a separate program.
2. How do the points work?
You earn 1 point for every dollar spent.
3. When can I start earning points?
Once you have signed up online, you must allow 24 hours for your account to be activated, before you can start earning points.
4. When can I get a discount?
You need to earn a minimum of 200 points before you can redeem a $10 discount.
5. Can I save up my discounts for later?
Yes, you can choose when you want to redeem the discounts and how much you want to redeem (in $10 increments).
6. Can I collect points on specials and markdowns?
Yes, points apply to all products in store, including all specials and markdowns.
7. Can I sign up if I receive a bulk discount through our business, club or organisation?
No, the program is only for customers who are paying full retail price.
8. Where can I find my points balance?
We can give you an update from the register when you make a purchase, and you can find it printed at the bottom of your receipt each visit.
9. My points weren’t added to my shop, can I claim missing points?
Unfortunately, the points cannot be added after the transaction has ended, even if the transaction is recalled.
10. Do my points ever expire?
Yes, you must collect or redeem points at least once a year, so that your points do not expire.
11. How do I update my contact details?
Log into your account, then choose to Edit to change your account details.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it using the password reset tool and have it sent to your email address.
If you've recently changed your email address, and no longer have access to the original email account you previously used for the Tasman Dollar Rewards, please contact us.